CrossKites Boarder V2
POWERKITE / KIT TRAINING
The CrossKites Boarder V2 is a two-strand chambered kite with a bar (control stick) which makes it ideal for learning the basics of kitesurfing. The bar control and the kite structure ensure precise control, even in uneven wind, we always have full control over the kite, and thus, after a while, we can spin it in the sky with perfect eights.
The CrossKites Boarder V2 is ready to play as soon as you take it out of the bag, everything is ready so you can unwind the lines, take it into the air and enjoy the fun.
The fact that the kite generates very little thrust, both adults and children can enjoy the fun without worrying about their safety. It is available in sizes from 1.2 m2 to 2.5 m2. Smaller kites are faster and move more dynamically in the sky, while the larger size will be a bit calmer, but you will feel the thrust of the kite and the force on the bar slightly more clearly, which will reflect the actual work of the putty. The kite is very stable and predictable, even when rapidly passing the kite through the zenith, it remains calm and provides further fun.
The kite is made of a very strong polyester, double-stitched, which makes it more resistant to tearing and any hits with the ground, which may happen to you at the beginning of your CrossKites adventure.
The kite will provide you and your family with an amazing experience for hours.
- Fast start and expected action.
- Carefully selected kite material, provides durability.
- All lines and handles are connected, just take them out of the cover and take the kite into the air.
- The cover is closed with Velcro, so the kite will not fall out during transport.
- In the new V2 version, there are fewer lines next to the kite canopy, this prevents them from tangling.
- Extended aspect ratio - making the kite very predictable.
- Comfortable bar covered with soft material.
- Kitekiller wrist system, so that when we let go of the bar, the kite will safely fall to the ground