FREESTYLE / WAVE
Freestyle, waves and big air, the Dice does it all and can handle anything you can throw at it.
The Dice is an incredibly versatile all-rounder; it’s the perfect tool for the rider who doesn’t like to define their kiteboarding. If you prefer to ride whatever the conditions throw at you, or indeed whatever takes your fancy, then the Dice is the right choice. Lasse Walker uses the Dice at the King Of The Air and the Megaloop Challenge, Tom Court uses it for freestyle and Matchu Lopes for wave riding, and the only definition is the one you give it.
For 2020 the pulley in the bridle has been removed, making the steering even more accurate and responsive, enhancing its kiteloop and wave riding characteristics. The new trailing edge wave design reduces canopy wear and flutter significantly, and the Dice can still be ridden in a four or five line set up depending on your preference.
For years riders have been enjoying the Dice for freestyle and waves and now it’s got the big air credentials too! If you want a kite that can do it all, whatever mood you, or Mother Nature is in, you want the Dice.
- Powerful lift and huge jumping abilities: Most important for Freestyle maneuvers, boosting, old-school style and overall performance.
- Precise steering: Crucial for exact maneuvers and total control at any time.
- Smooth kiteloops and excellent unhooked pop: Due to the 3 different pigtails positions the kite is perfect for both big airs, looping and unhooked performance.
- 4-line bridled 3 strut design: The secret for progressive freestyle kites, capable of incredible pop and great slack for performing tricks.
- Solid LE Frame Design for ideal handling: Ideal handling and responsive steering is achieved due to the Solid LE Frame Design. It allows to boost bigger jumps and control loops with ease.
- New trailing edge design for less canopy wear: A narrower trailing edge and a lighter combination of materials to reduce wear and to create a slicker kite profile.