Duotone Kite EVO 2021
FREERIDE | FREESTYLE / WAVE
The Evo is the leading all round kite. The greatest freeride formula today. With 3-Struts, a huge wind range, superior stability, precise power delivery and responsive handling, the Evo is fun and versatile from waveriding to freestyle.
The Evo has been in the Duotone line up for many years now, and in the constant search for improvement, it has become the best performing kite across all disciplines.
Riders like Tom Hebert don’t let kiteboarding define them, and they love to do freestyle as much as they love old school big air and foiling. The Evo is Tom’s choice, as it doesn’t hold him back, no matter what he decides to do.
For 2020 designers decided to remove the pulleys from the bridle, this has the effect of increasing the responsiveness of the kite while still offering incredible depower. There is also a new trailing edge design incorporating a wave pattern that drastically reduces flutter and canopy wear in this critical area. The Evo can be flown as a four or five line kite, and the three-strut delta design is ready for anything you decide to do.
Kiteboarding has always been about freedom, don’t let other kites define you, let the Evo set you free!
- Best allrounder of the range: An easy jumper with massive sheet-and-go qualities, offering huge depower, powerful lift and a massive hangtime. It's the most accessible kite for all type of riders.
- Easy water relaunch: The relaunch is very fast and easy, thanks to the Delta design the kite doesn't stick to the water.
- Powerful lift and huge hangtime: Perfect for freeride performance with explosive powerful lift and huge as well as long hangtime.
- Delta Kite: The most comfortable design with a very smooth kite profile. Upwind ability is unmatched and steering performance is very forgiving.
- Three-strut design: A lighter kite boosts agility and increases responsiveness. Turning is fast and the feeling at the bar is very predictable and responsive.
- New trailing edge design for less canopy wear: A narrower trailing edge and a lighter combination of materials to reduce wear and to create a slicker kite profile.