Duotone Kite NEO 2021
The ultimate wave-riding machine in the line up has won more world wave and strapless freestyle events and championships than any other kite.
The Neo is the choice of highly decorated Duotone wave riding team, Airton Cozzolino, Matchu Lopes, Sebastian Ribeiro and James Carew - all choose the Neo to compete on the GKA Strapless World Tour. It has won more world titles and events than any other wave kite.
With the move towards strapless riding, the Neo now has tuning options for waves and depower or you can set it up for strapless freestyle and freeriding.
It’s been one of the most popular kites in the Duotone line up for a long time, and it’s easy to see why. On the wave, it offers dynamic handling and incredible drift when you want to freeride it’s an easy-going companion.
The kite has a unique profile that develops enormous amounts of power, Neo riders are often on one or even two sizes smaller than everyone else at the beach, this means the kite is even more responsive. While it has enormous amounts of power, the depower is incredible, more than that though, even when fully sheeted out the steering is exceptionally reactive and precise.
Whether you are riding a monster at One Eye, pulling a strapless kite loop twenty feet up or just slaying some Euro mush, the Neo puts you in total control at all times. If surfboards are your kite life, you need the Neo in your quiver.
- Fantastic drifting abilities: To get the most out of every wave session a kite needs to be exceedingly stable in the air with excellent drift, making it perfect for waveriding.
- Responsive steering - powered or depowered: Whether you're powered or not, with the Adaptive Tip, kites have a very responsive steering at all time - powered or not.
- Very powerful - but with great depower: Always the perfect amount of power which is required during waveriding. Choose at least one size smaller!
- Flex Segment Leading Edge design: Special Flex Segments have been built into the leading edge, allowing the kite to twist even more when turning. This improves the handling capabilities of the Neo making it very dynamic.
- Adjustable front bridle: The adjustable fornt bridle offers a freeride tuning setup. Those who want a more solid bar feel and kite feedback, should go for the Hard Adaptive Tip setting.
- New trailing edge design for less canopy wear: A narrower trailing edge and a lighter combination of materials to reduce wear and to create a slicker kite profile.