Foxx 120-170 Junior Kids
Designed especially for kids, Gaastra boom Foxx is fully made out of an T8 alloy that guarantees durability while also reducing the overall weight. The 2020 version comes equipped with a double push-pin length adjustment system which ensures a stiff and solid connection between the boom and the extendable parts. Foxx also features a thin grip diameter which helps smaller riders to maintain a firm grasp on the boom. Thanks to an optimized length adjustment, from 120cm to 170cm, this boom perfectly fits all children-dedicated sails. Gaastra booms are made using a monocoque method which utilizes a bended one piece tube. The reduction of moving parts in the boom greatly increases the stiffness and prolongs the structure’s life span. Although Foxx is a boom for kids, it makes no compromises when it comes to performance and the quality of construction, making it a perfect platform for young riders to progress.
- Double push-pin operating system – The double pin used in the length adjustment system constitutes to the overall stiffness of the boom while also making it very durable. The push pin serves as a connection between the boom and its extendable and thanks to its effectiveness, it improves the performance of the entire set.
- Monocoque Technology – Made from a one piece tube which has been bended to achieve the most efficient shape of the boom. By reducing the number of moving elements in construction, the boom is much stiffer and bents less when under pressure.
- EVA foam – The antislip EVA foam allows the rider to hold the boom comfortably and ensures a solid grip even in the harshest conditions.
- Optimized boom head – A high quality boom head featuring an inside rubber pad, which maximizes durability and absorbs vibrations in order to protect the mast.
- High quality aluminum alloy – Gaastra use the finest materials to produce their booms in order to boost the durability and create an ideal product. The Black Line is fully made out of an aluminum alloy which guarantees a perfect weight/stiffness ratio while also making it more affordable.
- Loop-Loop-Go System – The Loop’n’Go feature facilitates sail trimming by allowing the user to simply tie a loop to secure the rope on the boom.
- Narrow Tail – Made for smaller sails, the narrow tail of the boom is great for wave-riding as it gives the riders more control over the rig.
- 25mm Grip Diameter – Designed especially for kids, thanks to the reduced diameter this boom is perfect for smaller riders as it allows them to maintain a firm grip.