ION's new Sonar harness is a further development of the Radar. It is especially tailored to the needs of racing and foiling. Characteristically, it features a low profile which generates a low center of load transmission. The integrated Curv plate improves force distribution. The revised ergonomic leg straps, inspired by the technology of climbing harnesses, have been developed to enable fantastic freedom of movement and to eliminate any pressure points. The Sonar comes with ION's C_Bar 2.0 which already includes the stainless steel kite hook.
- Double_D_Buckle - Ultralight and rigid Double_D closing system allows a quick and perfect adjustment of the spreader bar webbings. This system has already proven itself in various sports items like climbing gear or helmets.
- Neoprene_Belt - A new and improved technical feature, designed to increase the feeling of flex, twist and overall comfort of wave and freestyle riding.
- Kite_Knife - Safety knife to cut the kite lines in dangerous situations.
- HPL_Slider - Stainless steel ring attached to the handle pass leash to connect to your safety leash – guarantees a smooth sliding of the latter.
- Downforce Loop - This loop allows you to force the spreader bar down by diverting the webbing. This prevents the bar from folding upwards when the kite generates power upwards.