The Nova Curv 10 features ION's revolutionary thermal composite Curv material known for its light weight and great durability. With a flex index of 10, all loads are distributed perfectly through its stiff 3D pre-shaped center part. Together with the high outline, this medium-stiff harness supports the rider exactly where needed. Flexible side parts allow great freedom of movement for radical moves on the water. Additionally, EVA inside prevents the harness from riding up. On top, the Nova Curv 10 is equipped with ION's popular C_bar 3.0 and Kite_Knife Multitool 2.0. The Apex Curv 13 was also equipped with ION's popular C_bar 3.0 and Kite_Knife Multitool 2.0. The C_Bar 3.0 includes a dyneema webbing slider and comes without hook – allowing you to choose between ION's hook options to fit your personal preferences. The hook must be purchased separately.
- 3D_Plus_Spine - The Curv harness range comes with a 3-dimensional version of the PLUS_Spine feature, which results in an even stronger back support.
- C_30_Buckle - Easy to handle carbon adjustment of the spreader bar webbings with a pleasantly light weight.
- Hyper_Foam - A viscous elastic foam that creates an ergonomic fit without sucking water.
- Internal Flex_Belt - A flexible closing belt system on the inside guarantees a snug fit and adapts perfectly to the rider’s individual anatomy.
- Kite_knife 2.0 multitool - Multitool including double bit with 3/32 hex key and PH3, can be used for fins, foostraps & the modular hook system of ION's C_Bars.
- HPL_Slider - Stainless steel ring attached to the handle pass leash to connect to your safety leash – guarantees a smooth sliding of the latter.