The Nova Curv 10 Select is by far the lightest and most durable hardshell harness on the market featuring ION's revolutionary thermal composite Curv material. Thanks to high-end add-ons like Double-D Buckles and the Kite_Knife Multitool 2.0, the Select level stands out from the crowd. With a flex index of 10, all loads are distributed perfectly through its rigid 3D pre-shaped center part. Together with the high outline, this medium-rigid to stiff hardshell harness offers all the comfort any dedicated kiter could wish for. Flexible side parts allow the rider to move and twist freely. Additionally, inside EVA prevents the harness from riding up while non-water absorbent Hyper_foam contributes to outstanding comfort for extra-long water action. ION's brand-new Carbon C_Bar completes this premium harness package. Just like the harness, the spreader bar features only high-tech materials, lightness, and a slim design. The bar features a dyneema webbing slider. To complete this package you can choose between ION's different hook options to fit your personal preferences. The hook must be purchased separately.
- 3D_Plus_Spine - The Curv harness range comes with a 3-dimensional version of the PLUS_Spine feature, which results in an even stronger back support.
- Double_D_Buckle - Ultralight and rigid Double_D closing system allows a quick and perfect adjustment of the spreader bar webbings. This system has already proven itself in various sports items like climbing gear or helmets.
- Hyper_Foam - A viscous elastic foam that creates an ergonomic fit without sucking water.
- Internal Flex_Belt - A flexible closing belt system on the inside guarantees a snug fit and adapts perfectly to the rider’s individual anatomy.
- Kite_knife 2.0 multitool - Multitool including double bit with 3/32 hex key and PH3, can be used for fins, foostraps & the modular hook system of ION's C_Bars.
- HPL_Slider - Stainless steel ring attached to the handle pass leash to connect to your safety leash – guarantees a smooth sliding of the latter.