The Riot Curv 14 features ION's revolutionary thermal composite CURV material known for its light weight and great durability. Besides this, the Riot Curv 14 is fully molded and offers an outstandingly light yet incredibly robust harness construction. With a flex index of 14, it is one of the medium-stiff to stiff models in ION's product range. All loads are distributed perfectly through its stiff 3D pre-shaped center part. Together with the low outline, this medium-stiff to stiff harness offers great freedom of movement, further enhanced through the flexible side parts. On top, the Riot Curv 14 was equipped with ION's popular C_bar 3.0 and Kite_Knife Multitool 2.0. The C_Bar 3.0 includes a dyneema webbing slider and comes without hook – allowing you to choose between ION's hook options to fit your personal preferences. The hook must be purchased separately.
- 3D_Plus_Spine - The Curv harness range comes with a 3-dimensional version of the PLUS_Spine feature, which results in an even stronger back support.
- C_30_Buckle - Easy to handle carbon adjustment of the spreader bar webbings with a pleasantly light weight.
- Hyper_Foam A viscous elastic foam that creates an ergonomic fit without sucking water.
- Internal Flex_Belt - A flexible closing belt system on the inside guarantees a snug fit and adapts perfectly to the rider’s individual anatomy.
- Kite_knife 2.0 multitool - Multitool including double bit with 3/32 hex key and PH3, can be used for fins, foostraps & the modular hook system of ION's C_Bars.
- HPL_Slider - Stainless steel ring attached to the handle pass leash to connect to your safety leash – guarantees a smooth sliding of the latter.