The Sol Curv 11 features ION's revolutionary thermal composite CURV material known for its light weight and great durability. It offers an outstandingly light yet incredibly robust harness construction. With a flex index of 11, it is one of the medium-stiff to stiff models in ION's product range. All loads are distributed perfectly through its stiff 3D pre-shaped center part. Together with the low outline, this medium-stiff harness offers great freedom of movement, further enhanced by the flexible side parts. On top, the Sol Curv 11 is equipped with ION's popular C_bar 3.0 and Kite_Knife Multitool 2.0. The C_Bar 3.0 comes without the hook – therefore you can choose between ION's hook options to fit your personal preferences. The hook must be purchased separately.
- 3D_Plus_Spine - The Curv harness range comes with a 3-dimensional version of the PLUS_Spine feature, which results in an even stronger back support.
- C_30_Buckle - Easy to handle carbon adjustment of the spreader bar webbings with a pleasantly light weight.
- Hyper_Foam - A viscous elastic foam that creates an ergonomic fit without sucking water.
- Internal Flex_Belt - A flexible closing belt system on the inside guarantees a snug fit and adapts perfectly to the rider’s individual anatomy.
- Kite_knife 2.0 multitool - Multitool including double bit with 3/32 hex key and PH3, can be used for fins, foostraps & the modular hook system of ION's C_Bars.
- HPL_Slider - Stainless steel ring attached to the handle pass leash to connect to your safety leash – guarantees a smooth sliding of the latter.