APEX CURV 13
The Apex Curv 13 features ION's revolutionary thermo composite CURV material known for a light weight and great durability. With a flex index of 13, all loads are distributed perfectly through its stiff 3D pre-shaped center part. Together with the high outline, this medium stiff to stiff harness supports the rider exactly where needed. Flexible side parts allow great freedom of movement for radical moves on the water. On top, the Apex Curv 13 was equipped with ION's popular C_bar and Kite_Knife Multitool 2.0. Unique black-white graphics provide good look on the water.
- Curv_Spine - 3D molded spine made of tried and tested Curv for extra ergonomic back support.
- Inside EVA - Internal EVA construction for optimised comfort
- C_Bar - Fiber reinforced injection material with a modular exchangeable metal hook.The tension lever tightens the harness without changing the buckle settings.
- Lightweight - Light but durable construction combined with a clever mix of materials.
- Silicon_Print - The silicone increases friction, thereby keeping the harness in place.
- 3D_Plus_Spine - The Curv harness range comes with a 3-dimensional version of the PLUS_Spine feature, which results in an even stronger back support.
- C_30_Buckle - Easy to handle carbon adjustment of the spreader bar webbings with a pleasantly light weight.
- Hyper_Foam - A viscous elastic foam that creates an ergonomic fit without sucking water.
- Internal Flex_Belt - A flexible closing belt system on the inside guarantees a snug fit and adapts perfectly to the rider’s individual anatomy.
- Kite_knife 2.0 multitool - Multitool including double bit with 3/32 hex key and PH3, can be used for fins, foostraps & the modular hook system of ION's C_Bars.
- HPL_Slider - Stainless steel ring attached to the handle pass leash to connect to your safety leash – guarantees a smooth sliding of the latter.