RADIUM CURV 13
The Radium Curv 13 features ION's revolutionary thermo composite CURV material known for a light weight and great durability. With a flex index of 13, all loads are distributed perfectly through its stiff 3D pre-shaped center part. Together with the high outline, this medium stiff to stiff harness supports the rider exactly where needed. Flexible side parts allow great freedom of movement for radical moves on the water. On top, the C_Bar 2.0 upgrades the Radium Curv 13 even further and contributes to its light weight thanks to its composite design. Unique black-white color design provides that you will look good on the water.
- Curv_Spine - 3D molded spine made of tried and tested Curv for extra ergonomic back support.
- Inside EVA - Internal EVA construction for optimised comfort
- C_Bar - Fiber reinforced injection material with a modular exchangeable metal hook.The tension lever tightens the harness without changing the buckle settings.
- Lightweight - Light but durable construction combined with a clever mix of materials.
- Silicon_Print - The silicone increases friction, thereby keeping the harness in place.
- 3D_Plus_Spine - The Curv harness range comes with a 3-dimensional version of the PLUS_Spine feature, which results in an even stronger back support.
- C_30_Buckle - Easy to handle carbon adjustment of the spreader bar webbings with a pleasantly light weight.
- Hyper_Foam - A viscous elastic foam that creates an ergonomic fit without sucking water.
- Internal Flex_Belt - A flexible closing belt system on the inside guarantees a snug fit and adapts perfectly to the rider’s individual anatomy.