Soul is model that started it all and it still continues to be the best selling drysuit in Ocean Rodeo’s range. It offers great flexibility, full range of movement and customizable levels of warmth. In the Soul unique and well-thought design meets technical performance, which made it so popular.
You can wear it either in fully “dry mode” or “standby mode” - this is possible thanks to patented, revolutionary CaptiveZip design.
When worn in “dry mode” the suit stays 100% dry and is breathable, “standby” mode is accessible by simply opening the dry zip and doffing the neck seal. It’s great solution in between sessions or when you are on the way on the spot. You are still protected from wind and rain thanks to ventilated, hooded jacket and pants. Switching from standby mode to full dry mode takes seconds and you also can do it easily while wearing your PFD.
Soul easily beats every dry wetsuit in tests, as it offers better thermal control, flexibility and multiple functional features, which make it user-friendly. Highest quality waterproof, breathable, salt water resistant materials are reliable even in the most extreme conditions. If you are enthusiast of water sports such as windsurfing, kitesurfing, SUP or any other and you don’t want to end the season only because temperature is not perfect or the water is cold - Soul got you covered at all times. Available in two colour options: Green and Royal Blue.
- Stand-by or Full Drysuit mode - Captive Zip Self Entry
- German made T-zip Masterseal main dry zip
- Captive over flap jacket zip
- Outer Chest Pocket
- 420 Denier abrasion overlays at knees, buttocks and crotch
- VENTOR salt water resistant, drysuit specific waterproof breathable material
- Adjustable & removable suspenders
- Trim to fit, Polytex UV resistant seals
- Removable hood
- German made T-zip Masterseal crotch relief zip
- Warming hand pockets and inside jacket stash pocket
- Lower leg “boot cuff” overlays
- Reflective piping
- Reflective patches