PLKB Peter Lynn Kiteboarding Nawigator V6
FREESTYLE | FREERIDE | WAVE
Sizes: S 43cm x 22m | M 51cm x 22m | M+ 51 x 24m | L 60cm x 24m
Almost two decades of kiteboarding experience have resulted in the creation of this amazing bar. Navigator has been designed to be as light as possible, safe and comfortable to use at the same time.
- Color coded links to quickly distinguish left from right, additional 3m extensions.
- Dual trim system to fine tune power during flight.
- Easy security system.
- The brake cable is equipped with an anchor loop to easily secure the kite to the ground.
- Brake cable for self-landing and kite reversal (removable).
- Proven and reliable Clamcleat trimmer.
- Depower line made of 1800 kg Amsteel material - easy to replace.
- Control line trim knots hidden under floats.
- The smooth opening on the bar allows the depower to run smoothly.
- Rubber bands to secure coiled lines, hide under the bar, so they do not interfere while swimming.
- Contoured EVA handle for maximum comfort.
- Ring for attaching leash to the security system.
- Chickenloop loop made of soft and frost-resistant materials.