Carbon Modular HD Boom Outside Wide Tail 190-240
This boom comes from the pre-production batch. It is of the same quality and functionality as the series production modular booms, just some small issues differ like the color of EVA grip or the color of some plastic parts.
This boom has the same warranty as the new modular booms, which is 1-year unconditional warranty + 1 year extra for manufacturer’s faults.
The HD (Heavy Duty) 70% pre-preg carbon lay-up gives superb performance balance between stiffness, durability and price. The boom tail outhaul system accepts Loop-to-Loop for rapid rigging or can be set up with the pulleys and the outhaul kit of your choice. The wide tail accommodates the natural deep profile of modern sails.
Features the all-new "Configure Me" Modular Boom Head. Benefit from the advantages of Unifiber modular boom system. The modular boom head fits all "Configure Me" Boom Bodies. Swapping the boom head is effortless and takes seconds - no tools required. For example: with 1 boom head, 3 boom bodies and 1 tail you have 3 high-performance booms of different sizes. This makes the most of your available budget, storage space, baggage allowance.
- High stiff delivers superior feedback
- Ergonomic oval-shaped grip
- Extra durable composite lay-up
- High density EVA grip on the front arch for maximum abrasion resistance
- Modular Boom Head Compatible
- Loop&Go function, even when using an adjustable outhaul
- Outside tail = better stiffness-weight ratio
- Performance bolts included
- Requires adapters to switch between RDM and SDM masts (adapters included)
- The HD has a little more weight than the Elite series