Carbon Modular HD Boom Outside Wide Tail 220-270
This boom comes from the pre-production batch. It is of the same quality and functionality as the series production modular booms, just some small issues differ like the color of EVA grip or the color of some plastic parts.
This boom has the same warranty as the new modular booms, which is 1-year unconditional warranty + 1 year extra for manufacturer’s faults.
Using a HD (Heavy Duty) 70% pre-preg carbon lay-up gives the tail superb ratio between stiffness, durability and price. The boom tail outhaul system accepts Loop-to-Loop for rapid rigging or can be set up with the pulleys and an outhaul kit of your choice.
Features the all-new "Configure Me" Modular Boom Head. Benefit from the advantages of Unifiber modular boom system. The modular boom head fits all "Configure Me" Boom Bodies. Swapping the boom head is effortless and takes seconds - no tools required. For example: with 1 boom head, 3 boom bodies and 1 tail you have 3 high-performance booms of different sizes. This makes the most of your available budget, storage space, baggage allowance.
- Very stiff with a superior feedback
- Ergonomic oval-shaped grip
- Extra durable composite lay-up
- High density EVA grip on the front arch for maximum abrasion resistance
- Modular Boom Head Compatible
- Loop&Go function, even when using an adjustable outhaul
- Outside tail = better stiffness-weight ratio
- Extra-wide tail doesn't disturb sail profile even with a released outhaul
- Performance bolts included
- Requires adapters to switch between RDM and SDM masts (adapters inlcluded)
- Has a little more weight than the Elite series